qualified Supervision Training courses
Please Enter Your Name, License Number, Email, and Class date you are paying for in description box
All courses include PDF of information discussed during training, Qualified Supervision Resources, Updates, and Working knowledge of the following:
1. Definition of “Supervision” for Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling
2. Discuss various electronic delivery systems for supervision and methods for ensuring confidentiality
3. Discuss ethical, legal and regulatory issues of supervision, including documentation of the supervisory sessions
4. Review research of effective supervision models
5. Review changes to Florida laws and rules relating to Interns and Supervisors
6. Review challenges in supervision
7. Address how cultural issues can affect the supervisory relationship
8. Discuss accountability of both the supervisor and the intern in the supervisory relationship
9. Discuss the business aspects of supervision.
COURSE POLICIES (There are no refunds)
If participant’s are unable to attend a Live Course or discover they are not eligible to take their purchased qualified supervision training course after registering, the participants money will be applied to a future MBHS qualified supervision training course of their choice. (no expiration on date) In the event there are circumstances outside of the companys' control or three or less participants sign up for a course participants will be notified and rescheduled for another course date or time that the same course is offered.
(Please verify with Florida Board you are eligible to become a Qualified Supervisor prior to registering for any live course.)
To see the Initial Licensing Requirements, Process, Fees, Statutes and Administrative Rules for a Qualified Supervisor.
Visit : http://floridasmentalhealthprofessions.gov/licensing/qualified-supervisor/
Live Course Address: Lake Worth, Florida 33467 for further information Contact MBHS (305) 497.3895